These ornaments are DIFFERENT to the styles which only have ornaments on an A4 sheet which say “Christmas 2020” on them found here
*Includes: Star and Circle shaped download/printable so you can choose the ornament/style you wish to use. This set includes six ornaments on an A4 size paper. The first portion has a template which includes 6 ornaments (in circle and star shapes) on an A4 sized paper that read:
-“First Christmas” slightly lower on the ornament, so you can customise or write baby’s name on top
-“First Christmas 2020” slightly lower on the ornament, so you can customise or write baby’s name on top
-“Baby’s First Christmas”
-“Baby’s First Christmas 2020”
-“My First Christmas”
Sizing— Stars on six star template are appx. 10cm each from end to end if printed on A4 paper
Circles on six circle template are appx. 9.5cm each in diameter if printed on A4 paper
*Second sets of ornaments include two ornaments on an A4 sized template which are more decorative and read “Baby’s First Christmas 2020” and each more decorative shape on a separate A4 template. You can size these according to your desired sizes or print them off in full size.
Sizing— Star on star & circle template is appx. 16cm from end to end if printed on A4 paper
Circles on star & circle template is appx. 14.5cm in diameter if printed on A4 paper
Star on individual A4 template is appx. 20.5cm from end to end if printed on A4 paper
Circle on individual A4 template is appx. 19.5cm in diameter if printed on A4 paper
How to create:
- Place your order for the download/printable ornament
- Save file to your computer (so you can print again if needed!)
- Choose what type of paper you are using for the ornament (We recommend a card stock or thicker paper and then you can laminate or contact around the ornament as well.)
- Decorate, Colour or style as desired (Use the blank side to include baby’s hand or footprint or stick a current photo!)
- Laminate if needed or desired.
6. Use a hole punch to create a hole for the string.
7. String and knot and hang on the tree or string together for a garland style.
TIP: Create a few for this year, just in case one gets lost or to use one to hang and another to keep in baby’s book.